Cancellations and Changes:
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to your check-in time will be refunded in full. Cancellations made 30 to 15 days prior to your check-in time will be subject to a 20% charge of the total cost of the booking. There will be no refund for cancellations made 14 days or less from the start of your booking. We will refund in Australian Dollars only and will not be responsible for any variations to exchange rate or pay any bank fees or charges associated with any such refund.
- Transfers or changes to the dates of your booking can be made 15 days or more prior to the start of your booking. No transfers or changes are permitted 14 days or less from the start of your booking. A fee of $50 applies if there are any transfers or changes to your booking.
- Payment in full is required at the time of your booking.
- Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian Dollars, net of any bank or other transaction charges.
- Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
- We accept payment by the following methods:
Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account
- A credit card surcharge of 2% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments.
- A credit card authorisation must be provided to Management upon confirmation of your Booking
- Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
- Pets are allowed at the Katandra Mountain Farm House and Fern Street Properties only. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. A $50 surcharge applies to bookings with pets.
- You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc.
- Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normalcleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $50
Smoking and Fires
- Smoking is not permitted in any inside areas of any Property
- Fires are permitted in the designated fireplaces only and must be kept small and manageable.
- All fires must be fully extinguished before guests go to bed or stop attending the fire.
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
Injury or Illness
- We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Foul Weather or State of Emergency
- Please be aware that it is up to our discretion to determine if the weather or emergency conditions are sufficiently inclement to warrant cancellation of your booking. In the event this should happen you will be notified as soon as possible. If you are in doubt and have not heard from us please telephone 1800503475 to check at any time. If we do not answer and a voice message does not inform you of our intention to cancel then you must assume that the booking is going ahead. In the event of a weather based or emergency cancellation we will contact you to arrange a transfer of your booking at no charge.
- You agree to obey and comply with all rules and/or directions made or given by Green Triangle Experiences Pty Ltd; its employees, agents, representatives or other service providers in connection with your stay.
- You will not act in any way that could endanger the welfare, enjoyment or safety of other guests, staff, neighbours or yourself.
- If you fail to comply with rules and/or directions, you may not be permitted to continue with your stay at our discretion and no refund will be given.
- Green Triangle Experiences Pty Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage you incur as a consequence of your not being permitted to continue your stay.
Use of Photographic Images and Testimonials for Promotion
- You agree to allow images both moving and still taken of yourself during your stay and testimonials and feedback provided by you to be used by Green Triangle Experiences Pty Ltd for marketing and promotional purposes.
Liability Release and Assumption of Risk
- I, the Client or consenting Guardian, understand that there are certain risks involved in outdoor activities that may result in injury or even death. With this knowledge it is my intention by this instrument to exempt, release and fully discharge Green Triangle Experiences Pty Ltd, its management, personnel, employees and all related entities from liability or responsibility whatsoever from all courses of action, claims (including but not limited to claims for legal costs and consequential or economic loss,) demands, actions, suits or proceedings of whatsoever nature whether by virtue of the operation of the law of contracts, law of tort, including but not limited to the law of negligence, statute or otherwise and accordingly, the client or the consenting guardian to the client partaking, hereby waives any and all rights it may have against Green Triangle Experiences Pty Ltd.
- By proceeding with this booking the Client or consenting Guardian agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions. The Client or consenting Guardian acknowledges that the agreement constitutes a contract between the Client or consenting guardian, and Green Triangle Experiences Pty Ltd which regulates the relationship.
- I hereby agree that this clause may be pleaded by Green Triangle Experiences Pty Ltd as a bar to any action commenced or taken at any time by me or on behalf of someone for me at any time against Green Triangle Experiences Pty Ltd with respect to or in any way connected with the services provided by Green Triangle Experiences Pty Ltd to me pursuant to this Agreement.
- Only complete and execute the following booking if you agree with the foregoing booking conditions. If you have any queries or require clarification of any of the conditions contact Green Triangle Experiences Pty Ltd prior to executing the booking.